Role: Machine Operator
Location: Bolton, ON
Our client, a thriving manufacturing company based in Bolton, is looking for Machine Operators to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and operating a packaging machine according to established procedures and guidelines.
What the client offers:
– Full-time schedule: Monday to Friday, afternoon shift
– Vacation paid
– Attractive benefits and more
- Responsible for the quality and safety of our products.
- Ensures the mechanical deployment and sealing of the finished product on the prescribed packaging material, at the appropriate weight within the scheduled production
- Responsible for product verification, fill weight control, product loss control, packaging efficiency, packaging quality and identification, finished product quality and finished product/packaging quantity
- Ensure that safety, production and accuracy standards are met.
- Comply with GMP, HACCP and BRC standards.
- Suggest improvements to the processes or machines concerned
- 1 to 3 years’ proven practical experience in the food industry or in a high-speed packaging plant
- Solid knowledge of packaging equipment, processing and hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge/experience of MS Suite
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and lift loads up to 55 lbs
- Reliable and responsible
- Attention to detail, ability to learn and think quickly
- Team player
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
Email: [email protected] or Call: 905.361.3987
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33716
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1