- Operate fabrication machinery (drills, saws, CNC’s, and break presses) in an effective and cost efficient manner while maintaining good quality and safety standards
- Employing good quality check practices.
- Ensure material is identified for shape number, work order number and quantity
- Deploy proper stock ID on identified work orders
- Reporting any and all equipment malfunction immediately
- Comply with all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements
- All other activities as assigned
- 1-2 years in machine operations with a willingness to be trained.
- Must be familiar with precision measuring instruments and the ability to read drawings
Serious inquiries contact Cheryl Revibes @ 905 361 3987 x107