Our client is a pulp and paper manufacturing company that provides quality products to meet the growing global demand for paper, tissue and packaging. Started as a caustic soda manufacturer in 1972, they have grown into a global business with operations throughout Indonesia and China with pulp products, paper, annual combined packaging and conversion capacity of more than 20 million tons per year.
Scope of work:
- Logistics operations – Inbound and Outbound co-ordination
- Inventory reconciliation
- Communication and co-ordination with the warehouse to solve inventory discrepancy issues
- Communication and co-ordination with the delivery company in order to solve the delivery issues
- Communication and co-ordination with sales team, customer service team and accounting & shipment team
- Monitor the inventory management process within the network including cycle count, stock take, inventory reconciliation and adjustment process.
- Control and monitor over, short, and damages inventory
§ Conduct warehousing receiving process
§ Insure outbound delivery service on time
- Responsible for monitoring inbound process and the documents for import shipments until the shipment delivered to the destination.
- Other related logistic duty if any
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor degree or greater in related field
- 2-4 years of experience in logistics/supply chain operations
- Strong analytic skills; the ability to powerfully portray data and leverage to drive continuous improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor
- Salary is 45K – $55K based on experience
Don't miss this opportunity, apply now!
Email resume to Sarika Agrawal at [email protected]
Or for immediate consideration, please call 905 361 3987 ex 115