Are you looking for a new experience in Logistics/Customer Service?
Do you have at least 1 year experience in a similar field?
If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Main tasks of the Logistics/Customer Service Advisor:
• Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution;
• Resolve most routine and some more complex, non-routine problems and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer;
• Analyze customer service needs and refer to other departments or technical departments for follow-up as needed;
• Utilize the customer relations database to record activity and research order and/or product information;
• Gather and analyze data to develop ideas used for optimization of supply chain operations;
• Review product movement/inventory control to identify sources of problems and develop suggested solutions;
• Manage the order process from receipt and entry of customer order to delivery and follow-up;
• Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and establish a positive relationship with each customer;
• Maintain and organize customer files (electronic and paper, as needed);
• Work with the management team to stay current on products and be informed of any changes in company policies;
• Participate in other departmental duties, such as month-end procedures for the finance department as it relates to customer orders;
• Performs miscellaneous administrative duties;
• Adhere to the health and safety policy at all times.
Skills required for the Logistics/Customer Service Advisor:
• College diploma in business or administration or equivalent;
• 1-3 years of experience in a customer service and/or logistics and/or administrative role;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 & data entry;
• Strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with the public;
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times;
• Comfortable in a complex and fast-paced environment;
• Team player and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;