Logistics Coordinator (temperature-controlled trailers – produce/meat)
Location: Montreal or Mississauga Office
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We have a highly qualified team of logistics gurus, proven operating model and impressive track record of growth. To build upon this, we are seeking a dynamic Logistics Coordinator to join our team at either our Montreal or Mississauga office!
The successful candidate will contribute to and be responsible for supporting the sales and operations teams to ensure client satisfaction. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and customer-oriented candidate, who is looking to become a part of a growing team!
- Create and maintain Strong Vendor Relationships.
- Transportation Operations (Dispatching, tracking, and scheduling of orders).
- Cost negotiation and carrier selection (OTR, IMDL and LTL).
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers.
- Data Entry.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills in a team environment.
- Energetic, hard-working, great attitude, sense of urgency, team player, able to multi-task.
- Reliable, resilient, dedicated and willing to learn.
- Professional, courteous and cooperative.
- Accessible to clients, suppliers and carriers outside standard office hours.
- Comfortable learning new IT systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar type of position, ideally in a cross-border dispatching work environment (Canada/ US), OTR / reefer.
- Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (an asset).
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics software, such as PC Miler, Dr. Dispatch TMW (an asset).
- Advanced data entry skills.
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures with little to no oversight.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth.
- A work environment that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Free Parking and much more!
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
If you are dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23384
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1