Fuze HR Solutions is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to work for a company specializing in the redistribution of a wide range of consumer goods and merchandise.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Coordinate delivery and pick-up operations
- Manage deliveries with the senior supervisor
- Ensure all line-haul is in place
- Coordinate requests with district managers for special projects
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or prices of raw materials
- Plan and track the shipment of merchandise
- Perform weekly reviews on carrier performance for stores
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
- Coordinate activities to make sure deadlines are met (from order fulfillment to transportation)
- Arrange transportation/deliveries to ensure store demands are met with little or no delay
If you meet the following requirements you must apply now!
- At least 2 years of experience in the logistics field;
- Completed Bachelor in Logistics;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced/high-volume environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Intermediate Excel user;
- Bilingual: French and English.
Night shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM