Fuze HR is currently seeking 3 Logistics coordinators to join a household name retail company. This a full-time position with a long-standing company.
Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on its friendly and welcoming work environment?
Do you have a least 2 years experience in Logistics? Are you comfortable working in a high volume and fast-paced environment?
Are you a meticulous and detail-oriented person with great problem resolution abilities?
If you answered YES to these question, then you must contact us immediately!
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Prepare weekly regional warehouse reports for seasonal and non-seasonal pallets
- Maintaining weekly and monthly fuel adjustments
- Ensure all linehaul is in place as required with Container Management and 23rd
- Inform cartage carriers of any line haul delays
- Preparing monthly carrier on-time report
- Validating store information database
- Processing system data for carrier accounts
- Compiling data for monthly shipments
- Assist with yard gate access for drivers
- Coordinate snow removal for yard
If you meet the following requirements you must apply now!
- At least 2 years of experiences in the field;
- Able to work under pressure with high volume;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Focus on results;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast pace environment with high volume;
Night shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly!