We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Logistics Co-Ordinator for one of our clients in Oakville. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have experience as a Logistics Co-ordinator, are comfortable working in a dispatch environment and are looking for a PERMANENT position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Salary Range: 55-70K
- Shift Hours: 8 hour shifts, Starting at either 7,8,9,or 10am.
- Vacation: 2 Week vacation, bank a 3 week through overtime. (non negotiable)
- Work Environment: Can work remotely. Client will likely try to do a hybrid of both remote and in the office. Training is typically in the office for a 3 week term. Flexible for the right candidate.
- Benefits offered
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
What are the duties of a Logistics Co-ordinator:
- Participate in any required company training
- Book, dispatch, rate, track and trace shipments at an intermediate level
- Communicate proactive updates to customers and resolve issues as they arise to best ability, escalating to the appropriate individual when necessary
- Coordinate and suggest best transportation solutions, using various transportation modes
- Understand and apply rate structures at an intermediate level
- Negotiate best cost and solution with carriers and understand how to resolve carrier invoice discrepancies
- Maintain accurate and complete records by updating carrier information on shipments with costs, pro numbers and status
- Communicate effectively team members and other involved with customer accounts
What Qualifications do you need:
- Working knowledge of supply chain process
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers and carriers
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- One to three years’ experience in a related field
- Highly developed understanding of transportation industry regulations, standards, and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to use outlook, word, excel at an intermediate level
- High level of integrity and work ethic
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a Dispatching environment in Oakville, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Please send your resume to Sarika at [email protected]
Or contact us at 905 361 3987 ex 115
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22982
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1