We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Assembler for one of our clients in Mississauga. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Assembling experience, are comfortable lifting to 40 lbs and working in a Manufacturing environment and are looking for a Assembly LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday 6:45 am to 3:15 pm
- $16.30/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- Opportunity for permanent position, depending on performance
- Bus accessible
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read electrical drawings, schematics, diagrams and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Ensure quality of performed work and compliance with the requirements
- Follows “Safety First” philosophy
- Maintain clean and organized working area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Must be able to use simple hand and pneumatic tools
- Must speak fluent English, read and write well
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lb.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Mississauga, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25873
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1