Do you think you have what it takes to manage client relationships and work with legal documents? If so, we would like to meet with you! We are currently searching for a Legal Assistant specializing in Capital Markets/Corporate Commercial for our client in the legal industry.
- Administrative duties include; accounting, filing (paper & electronic), opening and closing files, docketing, billing, etc.
- The ability to manage the daily operations, and organization of a busy Capital Markets/Corporate Commercial practice for a Partner
- Correspond professionally with all external and internal clients
- Assist with revising and finalizing various correspondence and corporate documentation
- Completion of a related post-secondary education program
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Corporate Legal Assistant
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills required
- Proficient in MS Office 2013
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English
- 5 years experience in the Corporate industry (required)
- 1-year experience as a legal assistant (required)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!