What are the perks:
- Every 2nd Friday off!
- Great benefit package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The Lead Developer will be responsible for:
- Leading and mentoring the development team.
- Architect and develop new features.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to improve the product, with a focus on the end user’s experience.
- Opportunity to guide and mentor junior engineers on the team.
- Lead the craftsmanship, reliability, and scalability of your solutions.
- Work independently to complete complex development tasks and actively contribute to code reviews.
The required qualifications for the Lead Developer are:
- Experience with ES2017+, Webpack, and CSS.
- Isomorphic React experience.
- NodeJS (Express) experience.
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Experience building and maintaining highly scalable and performant systems.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23976
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1