We are exclusively recruiting for our Client’s immediate opening on their AFTERNOON SHIFT: Lead Hand MHE skilled Operator on Raymond Reach, Cherry Picker, Walkie & Counterbalance in their busy warehouse of commercial supplies to join their Warehouse Team.
Conveniently located in north-east Brampton with excellent bus accessibility and an easy 20-minute commute by car from Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Port Credit.
As an Afternoon Shift LEAD HAND, you’ll receive ample ‘on-the-job’ training, full onboarding and be expected to lead by example supporting up to 3 MHE Order Picker Operators picking and packing outbound orders for next-day shipment.
What our Client offers:
- Afternoon Shift: 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM – Monday to Friday
- Permanent Employment Direct Hire
- Immediate Start – Full Training
- Competitive Benefits Coverage after probationary
- Company Contribution RRSP matching up to 2% of annual salary
Your tasks as a Lead Hand Order Picker:
- Operate Walkie, CB, Reach & Cherry Picker – pick partial & full cases
- Ensure team members are meeting daily KPI line-item metrics
- Accurate & high attention to detail use of RF Scanner
- Update Transport waybill, BOL, print packing slip, shipping labels
- Update with box count, weight and transport details into carrier software
- Affix shipping label and waybill/BOL
- Update internal warehouse records and control sheets
- Technology savvy to input, query and print SKU/Barcoded labels to be scanned by automated conveyor system
Required Qualifications of LEAD HAND ORDER PICKER:
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 60 lbs, NON-continuously
- Medium to heavy pushing, pulling, walking, bending, reaching
- Pays close attention to ‘spatial awareness’ in high bay & confined warehouse spaces
- Operate & follow safety SOP’s and maintenance ‘circle-check’ of MHE equipment
- Respects H & S SOP’s warehouse unloading docks
- Has a ‘can-do’ mindset, likes working at a mid-size company with a family feel
- Motivated, reliable and committed to a F/T job
- Flexible to work O/T during peak seasonal events
Please apply with your resume in WORD to get your supply chain career in motion!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity offering long-term stability and career growth.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28116
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1