Are you an organized person? Do you have an analytic mind? If so, this might be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are currently searching for a Junior Scheduler to join our client’s growing team. Our client is a manufacturing leader!
The ideal candidate will have to be a technically savvy individual and will also serve as a support agent in the Scheduling process by scheduling orders as requested by the Master Scheduler.
- Follows the scheduling process to schedule orders as requested by the Master Scheduler
- Schedule orders according to labor capacity, material availability and customer delivery requests
- Communicates with Supply Chain in order to have confirmed ETAs for required materials and finalize the sales order schedule
- Provides scheduling support to assigned sales orders. When required, communicates with different departments/areas (Daily Planning, Production, Purchasing, PMs, etc.) in order to communicate/coordinate changes in delivery dates
- Helps to monitor and maintain sales order schedules
- Participates in updating the master schedule
- Undertake any tasks as reasonably requested by the Supervisor
- Education: Technical Education
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in manufacturing environment
- Software: MS Office, ERP system Epicor (preferred)
- Other knowledge: scheduling, pull systems
- Skills: Strong organization, problem solving, critical thinking, attention to detail, excellent communication abilities, willingness to learn and capacity of fast learning, ability to prioritize, time management
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]