Junior Proposal Writer
Fuze HR Solutions is a leading headhunting and Staffing firm specialized within various industries and a focus on intermediate to executive level searches. With 6 offices in Montreal and Toronto, we provide some of the best opportunities for candidates by affiliating ourselves with only the best companies in each respective industry. With a well-established brand and team, we are proud to announce our growth in 2019 and 2020 as we are among Canada’s top 500 FASTEST growing companies!
We are looking for a dynamic person, with interpersonal skills who can interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, if you think you are the person for our Junior Proposal Writer role, send us your resumes!
- Assist in the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling and well-written proposals
- Assist the President with monitoring, maintaining and reporting on the RFP pipeline
- Assist in the qualification of RFP, RFI, RFQ opportunities and whether this is something we want to bid on.
- Prepare proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals
- Write, revise and edit drafts including executive summaries, conclusions and organization credentials
- Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval and submission
- Develop a deep understanding of our services, customers, sales program and sales cycle
- Assist in the implementation and management of sales support tools and materials
- Assist President in maintaining an effective link between business development and operations
- Review contract agreements and administration requirements and identify risks associated with the contract including insurance requirements
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience in sales or sales support within a staffing firm (Not required but Major Asset)
- Command of the French and English languages
- Excellent writing verbal, and visual communication skills
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage tasks/projects simultaneously and deal with changing priorities
Reasons to work at Fuze HR:
- The recruitment industry is a great industry for those who enjoy building long-lasting business relationships, who thrive to continuously learn more about different professions and professionals, enjoy a variety of work that continuously renews itself, it’s an industry for those who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- With an established reputation, our offices are rapidly expanding, it’s a great time for our employees and the opportunities for advancement are at everyone’s fingertips!
- We offer competitive base and total compensation packages within the industry as well as a great team work environment!
Please submit your CV to [email protected]