Pay: 70-104K per year based on experience
Location: Granby: 100% on site
We are currently searching for a Bilingual (English/French) Junior – Intermediate Document Controller for a 3-5 year contract (potential to continue with additional projects) with our client situated in Granby, Quebec.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
· Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
· Distribution of documents to the relevant stakeholders by using Procure and inhouse system. (successful candidate will be educated for the inhouse EDWP system)
· Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
· Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
· Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
· Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
· Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
· Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
· Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
· Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
· Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
· Translation (French ↔ English) of documents can be requested from time to time.
· Minimum 3 years’ work experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
· Knowledge of document management systems (Procore)
· Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
· Proficient typing and report writing skills.
· Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
· Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
· Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
· Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Must be bilingual in English and French.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31423
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1