Hiring now : Junior Buyer
New permanent role!
Benefits of working with us!
- Great Social Benefits
- RRSP Plan
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid Opportunity
- Free Parking when at the office
- Very modern environment with an amazing Café Lounge!
- Dynamic and energetic team !
- Stable opportunity with internal upward mobility!!
What you need to do
- Maintain and analyze product categories and ensure the correct cost;
- Assist in PO creation, confirmation, and adjustments;
- Create article and vendor setup in the system (SAP);
- Evaluate samples and approvals (preproduction and production samples);
- Monitor artwork and ensure projects stay on schedule;
- Monitor reports for shelf life and ensure products are within acceptable guidelines;
- Assist in following up on product issue and remedy;
- Process debits, repack requests, and help follow up on cost discrepancies;
- Maintain up to date information on product weight, dimensions, pictures, specifications, etc; and
- Engage in email correspondence with the suppliers and vendors.
Do you have?
- Diploma, DEC or AEC in Supply Chain or related field;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in an administrative role or data entry function;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset); and
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written (French is an asset).
(514) 227-4640 ext: 264
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25840
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1