Our Client, is a North American respected Supplier to the ‘new-home’ construction industry and a leading manufacturer of overhead doors and related mechanical products used primarily within the renovation construction industry.
We are recruiting for an entry level Accounts Payable requirement with daily Reception coverage for 1 hour over the lunch time.
The Ideal Candidate has a high sense of urgency, is technology proficient with clear, professional-level communication skills.
This is a ‘Contract-to-Hire’ position with full time permanent employment directly after a satisfactory performance has been determined.
- Match quotations, purchase orders, packing slips to Vendor invoices – verifying data & resolving discrepancies
- Code A/P invoices as required
- Process various paperwork for cheque runs and disseminate accordingly
- Maintain A/P filing system ensuring all documents are stored correctly
- Reconcile Canada Customs invoices to corresponding shipments & brokerage charges
- Complete special projects as required
- Back up Reception daily for lunch hour on 7 line switchboard.
Ability to work to strict time deadlines in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Post-Secondary Accounting courses helpful but not mandatory
- Solid time management, reasoning skills, strong sense of urgency
- 100% attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transportation to Hurontario & Brittania business area
Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM – 1 hour lunch
Recruitment Consultant - Kritika Adams
Office: 905-361-3987 Ext. 120