Fuze HR is now seeking Journeyperson Pipefitters for highly lucrative opportunities with our client in beautiful Vancouver, BC. If you are looking for a new challenge with an industry-leading organization that has been in operation for over 100 years, look no further!
What are the perks:
- Market leading wages, benefits and pension!
- Historic work site with beautiful views
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career growth
The Pipefitter will be responsible for:
- Understanding a variety of pipe systems and their respective functions
- Fabricate and install piping components and systems
- Implementing and executing the preventative maintenance program for piping system such as steam traps, check valves, etc.
- Provide support to other areas of maintenance
Qualified candidates will present:
- Pipefitter Trade Qualification (BC or Interprovincial) Mandatory
- 2+ years of relevant fitting experience within a maintenance environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of BC plumbing codes, steam, and pipefitting regulations
- Class A Gas, Cross Connection Control certifications desirable
- Strong communications
- Commitment to safety
If you are looking for a new challenge with a great company, please send your resume to Cesar Riera at [email protected]
We can’t wait to introduce you to your new team!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31879
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1