Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for an IT Security Analyst to join the team in Windsor! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great opportunities for career growth!
- Great Benefits!
- RRSP matching!
- Great management team!
The IT Security Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate-wide Information Security Policies, Programs, and Standards.
- Work as part of the IT Helpdesk Team responding to all security related tickets and incidents.
- Ensure compliance with change control, incident and problem management.
- Ensure the highest level of security for email including scanning for virus, malware, impersonation attacks, etc.
- Responsible for web security gateway/proxy/filter and the security of all inbound and outbound web traffic.
- Implements network security policies, defines requirements for implementing corporate data safeguards, reviews and analyses network environments for vulnerabilities and conducts audits to make policy recommendations.
- Primary responsibility over server and client-side end point protection including the initial design and configuration of systems and polices to enforce security best practices.
- Enable initial Incident Response and Disaster Recovery readiness and support in response to a cyber-attack.
- Responsible for the security and compliance of the corporate Microsoft 365 cloud environment.
- Responsible for the design and operational corporate IDP for proper SSO functionality and MFA.
The required qualifications for the IT Security Analyst are:
- 2+ years’ experience in a cyber-security role
- Experience supporting corporate wide cyber-security initiatives, implementing and improving policies and procedures, and auditing controls for compliance.
- Experience with Windows PC Operating Systems, Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Azure, TCP/IP, VPN software, PowerShell, Office 365, End Point Protection, etc.
- Familiar with industry standards such as ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949 (includes ISO 9001), ISO 27001/2, etc.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in security, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27267
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1