Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to join the team in Ottawa, Montreal or Halifax (NS)! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The IT Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for:
- Plan and oversee Infrastructure Performance and Digital Communications responsibilities, including Infrastructure Management, Health Management, Network Operations, Voice/Video, WAN, Wireless, LAN, and Digital Delivery responsibilities like Enterprise Infrastructure, Billing, Compute, Storage, Managed Services, Automation, Backups, Security, etc. Ensure continuous service improvement for both teams.
- Ensure staff meet and exceed performance expectations, follow standards and processes, and meet customer service requirements.
- Coach and develop team members’ careers, create training plans, and maintain core competencies.
- Monitor and meet Service Level Agreements daily.
- Track and troubleshoot issues, handle change controls, and resolve 2nd/3rd line system problems.
- Grow and maintain the portfolio, develop roadmaps to enhance products and services.
- Understand enterprise service content, processes, and procedures. Write instructions, requirements, test plans, and address production issues.
- Initiate projects, define business and technical requirements.
- Create Statements of Work (SOW), design documentation, Visio diagrams, and project plans.
The required qualifications for the IT Infrastructure Manager are:
- Proficiency in Canadian Export Controlled security standards for data hosting.
- Proven track record of successfully leading diverse projects and managing end-user facing service environments.
- Exceptional leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to foster partnerships, facilitate consensus, and effectively address issues.
- Extensive experience in managing both on-premise and off-premise (co-located) infrastructure Data Centre environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and supporting Windows and Linux-based environments.
- Accomplished in overseeing various enterprise network, video, and voice services.
- Hands-on experience with Hyper Scalers like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure, with a strong ability to integrate these services into enterprise infrastructure.
- Proven history of transforming Infrastructure operations through the implementation of automation solutions.
- Proficiency in creating comprehensive Statements of Work (SOW) and detailed system designs/documentation.
- Exceptional ability to lead and prioritize teams effectively, even under high-pressure situations, while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Adept at managing operational and capital budgets to achieve organizational goals.
- Must be eligible for a government clearance (Canadian resident for the last 10 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in infrastructure management, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33236
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1