Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a strategic IT Director to join their team in Saint-Laurent. Apply today and be part of a dynamic team.
- Knowledgeable in core ERP business processes such as Lead-to-Close, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Plan-to-Produce, and Record-to-Report.
- Challenge IT stakeholders to continually improve business process by identifying areas for improvement, supporting process re-engineering projects, recommending proven and efficient ERP processes, and implementing the resulting changes.
- Outline and manage the documentation of IT support responsibilities and processes (e.g. desktop, ERP, and networking support).
- Manage onsite and remote IT resources to insure support levels are maintained for the end user community.
- Take proactive steps to stay up to date on new ERP application offerings and supporting applications.
- Manage the development of IT process and training documentation.
- Plan and manage system testing required for software or technical upgrades.
- Plan and manage ERP end user training, as required.
- Manage all software and hardware licensing agreements and negotiations.
- Other duties may be assigned, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Fluent in English, French conversational
- Experience in managing technical resources.
- Experience in developing business processes.
- Experience in managing and implementing ERP systems.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives and priorities.
- Ability to communicate with individuals from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds.
- A strong analytical ability needed to interpret the user community’s needs and translate into cohesive IT solutions.
- Commitment to deadlines and deliverable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- Experience implementing CRM systems.
- Experience with consolidated financial and operational reporting.
- Experience in the manufacturing is a must.
Apply to Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org