Our client, a leader in the beauty industry, is looking for an Inventory control specialist for a 12 month contract
Reporting to the Supervisor of Order Prep and Inventory Management, the Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for inventory accuracy, the alignment of all order processing systems and inventory management processes/functions.
- Analyse inventory Integrity reports and processes. Provide inventory management process recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Analyse and correct billing failures. Recommend process improvements.
- Perform quarterly Internal Controls reviews.
- Prepare and actively participate in bi-annual warehouse count; investigate discrepancies and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with 3rd party logistics provider to ensure timely receiving and updating of inventory, inventory accuracy and best-in-class inventory management process.
- Manage the destruction and duty claw back of obsolete inventory.
- Work closely with Returns team to support timely processing, discrepancy investigation & correction, etc.
- Back up WIMS system administrator
Experience and Required Competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Must also be bilingual (both oral and written)
- Proficiency with MS Office, SAP, relational databases & systems
- Must be self-starter and able to take initiative
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented and highly organized with ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Analytical skills are imperative
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be led but capable of taking the lead and exercise sound judgement
- Must be flexible with ability to adapt to change
Apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com