Our client in Mississauga is currently looking for an Inventory Control Coordinator to join their team.
- Create and post inventory movements and adjustments as required.
- Conduct cycle counts and verify empty locations. Create cycle count reports.
- Report any cycle count variances including overages and shortages.
- Reconcile discrepancies in physical cycle counts with quantities in the inventory database once reviewed and confirmed. Move product as required and adjust the inventory database as requested.
- Investigate the cause of any inventory discrepancy by doing root cause analyses.
- Run reports for stagnant and obsolete product. Provide analysis to management and the customer.
- Perform related administrative duties as required in order to maintain appropriate and accurate inventory in accordance with customer requirements i.e. running reports, updating the system, etc.
- Respond to inventory questions internally or from the customer including investigating customer claims. Make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Education and Industry knowledge.
- Valid G license and access to a vehicle
- Minimum 1-year inventory control experience.
- Valid current Reach MHE Operating Certificate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Effective communication skills in English – read, write, listen and speak.
- Experience with warehouse management software (WMS).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work safely and effectively under pressure in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to handle (lift, move, and stock) work pieces of various sizes up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible hours. Available for overtime as required.