Fuze HR Solutions is currently looking for a inventory clerk for one of the largest retailers in Canada.
We are looking for a bilingual clerk who is available to work full-time. This person needs to have sound analytical skills, good judgment and a professional approach.
Permanent position; salary depends on experience.
They are currently looking to add to their friendly and respectful team!
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent service to all buyers regarding their showroom products;
- Work in collaboration with company buyers to ensure sample accuracy;
- Receive parcels, verify samples and quantity of samples;
- Respect company standards regarding product information, showroom set up, product catalogue, and overall product efficiency;
- Enter data;
- Communicate with suppliers
- Other tasks may be required based on company needs.
If you meet the following qualifications please apply now!
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- In good physical condition (some physical tasks such as lifting and opening of boxes)
If you are passionate about working for a renowned company and have interest in retail, then this might just be for you!
Apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!