Fuze HR is currently hiring for Inventory Analyst for one of our client in Mississauga
Major Responsibility Areas:
• Maintains inventory accuracy by administration of cycle counts. This includes coordination of counts, analysis of variances to determine root cause of discrepancy, taking actions necessary to prevent further occurrences of discrepancies, ensuring appropriate approval for inventory adjustments, and adjusting inventory on-hand balances as needed.
• Compiles data necessary for analyzing Service profitability which includes compiling/reconciling time sheet data and preparing time sheets reports for payroll purposes.
• Coordinates with operations staff to ensure financial information with respect to work performed during the month but not invoiced to customers or invoiced from suppliers is accurate for month-end.
• Assist assigned location manager in conduction of physical inventory.
• Running, preparation and analysis of various inventory integrity reports
• Reviewing and investigating open order reports
• Compiles data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting report and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records.
• Running and preparation of supply and demand reports needed for material planning
• Ensure changes to parts are carried forward to JDE properly.
• Host “negative meeting” and assist in correcting items with a negative on-hand balance.
• Managing inventory in each location with max/min spreadsheet which includes compiling stock control records and information such as consumption rate, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment
• Maintains master list of all parts and works with Finance to determine new part numbers Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
• Maintaining and improving the company’s inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not
• Other duties as required
• Work order time analyst
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Mathematical Skill
• Accounting experience (preferred)
• JD Edwards experience would be an asset
• Ability to multitask
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Requires three or more years of experience.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform duties of a manager is required.
• Requires the ability to function as a team member and contribute to group goals.
• Requires the ability to use a variety of office equipment such as spreadsheet and word processing software, calculator, telephone, facsimile machine, photocopier, and a computer printer.
• Work environment office
• Warehouse environment
• Usage of a computer and other office machinery
GREAT OPPORTUNITY, APPLY NOW!!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27154
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1