Our client, a mainstay in the software development world, is currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Web Developer to join their team.
Your tasks as an Intermediate to Senior Web Developper:
- Software design, development, implementation, analysis and deployment
- Work with others to ensure ongoing research and prototyping of key technologies
- Comprehend, analyze, and solve technical problems involving system functionality, architecture, relational databases and systems integration
- Work with development and project team members in technology discussions, decisions, and implementation
- Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems and functions
- Verify and correct bugs identified by other working units and the QC team
Requirements for the Intermediate to Senior Web Developper:
- Experience with NodeJS (Express/Restify)
- Experience with modern Front-end Frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/VueJS
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, MSSQL) and SQL language
- Knowledge of Web technologies such as HTTP/HTTPS, Web servers, Rest/Restful API
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent (an asset)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!