New job opportunity in accounting! – Ville Saint-Laurent!
Our client, an international company in the sports industry, is currently seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join their team! – Dynamic work environment, competitive salary + benefits!
- Perform the magnitude upload for your assigned sports division entities Calculate, prepare and submit all US sales and use taxes for the states assigned per the filing requirements (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually)
- Calculate, prepare and file B&O tax for the states assigned (quarterly)
- Prepare and file personal property taxes (annually)
- Assist PMs on use tax matters
- Communicate all changes in signatories
- Communicate requests to open/close accounts
- Approve payments (ACH, online and cheques) weekly
- Daily cash forecasting
- Ensure that the uploaded information ties to the reporting schedules
- Prepare the monthly netting upload file and book the resulting journal entries
- Reconcile all intercompany general ledger accounts and ensure these are properly booked in Syspro and magnitude.
- Perform Month End in Syspro
- Calculate and book the FX entries and prepare the FX report
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and book the monthly recurring journal entries
- Review and maintain accurate GL integration for the submodules
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major Accounting
- Meticulous, organized, sense of priority, time management
- Analytical, strong communication skills (oral and written), problem solving abilities, candor/integrity and customer focus
- Proficiency with MS Office and computer systems management.
- Team spirit and positive attitude
- Strong accounting knowledge, including IFRS
For more information please contact email@example.com