Our client is a privately-owned company with 50 years of providing a unique and superior quality eyewear for the fashion-focused and value-conscious consumer. Presently, they are recruiting for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team.
- Calculating and preparing commission reports
- Back-up to payroll (includes processing pay and payroll entries)
- Prepare and enter Journal entries to GL.
- Analyze GL accounts.
- Inter-company accounts payable
- Balance inter company accounts
- Bank reconciliations and regular banking duties
- Prepare wire transfer payments
- Verification and payment of expense reports
- Verification and payment of credit card statements
- Month end sales analysis
- You must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in general accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Be meticulous and precise
- Highly developed analytical and organization skills
- Experience handling financials for more than one division
- Experience dealing with USA companies
- Bachelor’s degree with major in accounting
- Bilingual with strong English
Apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org