Our client is a reputable and renowned designer and builder of custom luxury pools. As the company is growing, they are seeking to hire an experienced Installer/Service Technician with a keen sense of design and detail, and skilled in the operation and functionalities of pool components.
- Take hands-on part in the planning, construction and maintenance of concrete, vinyl, and fiberglass pools
- Concrete forming/finishing, rebar tying
- Install/service plumbing for both above-ground and in-ground pools
- Pool equipment repair/replacement – Analyze, diagnose, and repair any type of pool problems/malfunction
- Complete documentation of on-site work on a daily basis
- Ensure work sights are properly maintained and cleaned on a daily basis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a pool construction/installation role – contracting experience also an asset
- Ability to read and follow plans and drawings
- Must have flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed for special projects
- Excellent communication with customers; must be a strong team player
- Must have a G Drivers license with a clean abstract
- CPO Certification an asset
This role offers competitive pay rates and a strong work-life balance. If you’re someone with experience and who loves to work outdoors, this role is for you!
Apply today !