Our client is looking for an installer to grow their company.
- Perform Installation of Emergency Warning Equipment.
- Test/Troubleshoot Emergency Warning Equipment.
- Installation of vehicle lighting, controls, sirens, cameras, electronic locks, and other similar technologies.
- Dismantle the interior and exterior of new vehicles (seats, carpeting, flooring, dash and interior panels, headliners, lights to prepare vehicle for installation of new systems.
- Install radio communications systems, antennas and GPS equipment into vehicles or mobile command centers.
- Install electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, soldering and perform all physical tasks associated with modifying vehicles for the acceptance of emergency-related equipment.
- Complete installations for diverse range of vehicle makes and models, including sedans, SUVs, commercial trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment as necessary.
- Maintain and track materials for jobs.
- Maintain safe, clean and orderly tools and work area.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation.
- Experience or knowledge of the following a plus:
- Vehicle Audio Systems
- Mobile Video Systems
- Vehicle Remote Starters
- Vehicle Security Systems
- Experience in or basic knowledge of installation and troubleshooting two-way radios, sirens, warning lights, and other public safety vehicular equipment is preferred.
- Applicable Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork: service orders, work logs, timecards, etc., and document all installation activities.
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally.
- Maintain an orderly and clean working environment, keeping the installers area organized.
- Ability to succeed in an often fast-paced environment, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Comfortable using Hand Tools, Volt Meter, Power Tools, Drill Press, and other related tools.
- Must have a general knowledge electrical diagrams.
- Employee should possess a collection of personal tools to perform the required task – specialty tools will be discussed with management and be provided if warranted.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; lift (overhead, waist level) from floor, frequently move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, occasionally ascend / descend a ladder.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Drug screenings and background checks are part of the hiring process, which may include a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Our client offers competitive compensation to all of its employees as well as comprehensive benefits which include: Medical, Dental, Vision, RRSP upon hire, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday pay and much more.
- Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability protected by law. All employment is decided based upon qualifications, merit and business need.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $42,900.00 – $52,650.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Experience: 2 years (preferred)
- Work remotely: No
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24671
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1