High end appliances
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Salary: 50,000-60,000+ 8% performance bonus (based on individual performance as well as company performance).
Ability to lift: 50-100lbs without assistance, 300+ with assistance.
Certifications: License to install gas appliances a huge asset.
Company health benefits offered, as well as will receive 5 uniforms as well as a 75$ boot subsidy after probation period
Our client is the sole distributor of high-end kitchen appliances and is seeking an experienced installation technician for a permanent role, join a team that handles everything with care and promotes teamwork and a great work environment!
- Competitive salary with bonus program based on performance
- Day shifts from Monday to Friday
- Paid training to set you up for success
- Permanent full-time position with Employer sponsored group insurance
- A collaborative environment based on Teamwork, Continuous improvement, and Fun!
AS AN INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN YOU WILL:
- Work in teams of two to deliver, install and connect high-end and built-in appliances according to plan and manufacturer guidelines, either at the customer’s home or in the Company’s workshop;
- Comply with all safety rules and take applicable training
- Provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and supervisors
- Comply with all safety rules, regulations, and applicable training
- Ensure tools, boxes, and products are kept organized and kept in a safe place
- Make sure that the service vehicle is in order and that the equipment is well organized.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous experience delivering and installing appliances
- Physical ability to lift large and heavy appliances and perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Great customer service skills and friendly demeanor
- Dedicated team player
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with high-end appliances, an asset
- Experience installing gas appliances (with gas certification), an asset