Great opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Install Technician for one of our clients in Oakville, Ont. This is a Permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some Install Technician experience, are comfortable lifting to 50 lbs and working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday – Friday 7:45am – 4:30pm
- Salary: $52,000 – $56,160/year
- Benefits, vacation and RSP matching program will be offered
- Bus accessible
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
- Performs visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Measures work piece dimensions to assess conformance.
- Initials work order upon completion of job duty and inspection of work performed as acknowledgment of properly completing task.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Performs a combination of production tasks, which may include: loading machinery, positioning work, setting up jobs, adjusting and operating machinery.
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Operates machinery and equipment.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Able to access databases as necessary to retrieve work instructions in order to perform work.
- Prepares material for shipping.
- Use computer systems to find location of parts.
- Assists department associates to maintain department and company standards by addressing situations with associates as they are discovered.
- Identify different material types, sizes and colors.
- Utilizes a variety of tools.
- Client on-site installations.
- Required – Flexible to work weekends.
- Preferred – High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Preferred – Minimum one year experience.
- Required – Ability to use a calculator and tape measure.
- Required – Read, Write and Comprehend English.
- Preferred – Basic computer skills (enter data).
- Preferred – Must know two (2) or more Fabrication Processes
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Oakville, please reach out to Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call directly at 905 361 3987 ext. 131 today!
We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28849
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1