Inside Sales Support
Our client, a leader in the equipment industry is looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative. It is a key position for the parts group and their company, due to their frequent contact with external and internal customers. The Bilingual Inside Sales Representative is expected to assist in all aspects of their client’s parts needs. To that end Inside Sales Representative are partnered with service branches to assist in service growth.
This position offers a Bonus plan that reflects the selling nature of the job, with the expectation that opportunities are proactively pursued, tied to understanding their customer’s needs and matching their capabilities to those needs.
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and others in a courteous and professional manner,
- Assemble and respond with quotations, with follow up of prospects to pursue expected orders.
- Participation in the “on call” after-hours on weekends/holidays service as part of their customer support.
- Key accounts may be tied to representative to facilitate a greater understanding of their customer’s business needs, increase the opportunity for relationship building, and accelerate their business growth.
- Follow up all unclosed quotes with phone calls to the customer, adding notes to the CRM with pertinent information to help close the sale or gain an understanding as to what can be done differently if the sale was lost.
- Initiate contact with customers where their contact to us has decreased or stopped
- Proactively offer the customer additional products and services, such as:
o Parts for other manufacturer’s lifting equipment
o Electric Chain Hoists, Manual Chain hoists products
o Electric wire rope hoists
o Spare Parts Packages
Service branch support:
o Offer service installation with each parts quote
o Assist with part expediting and communicate delays
o Help new branch personnel understand the role and services that the parts department provides
- Must have a min College certificate
- 3 years Inside Sales experience in a manufacturing or technical environment
- Positive attitude and true willingness to help their customers.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Must be able to multi-task large volumes of inquiries by phone, fax and e-mail and have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be bilingual
What our client offers?
- Full benefits
- A great work environment
- A large company with a lot of potential for growth