New job opportunity in sales management!- West Island
Our client, an international company in the beauty and fashion industry, is currently looking for an Inside Sales Supervisor to join their team! – Dynamic work environment, competitive salary + bonus + benefits!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead a team of 12 Inside Sales Specialists and 1 Team Leader:
- Give performance feedback every campaign (2 weeks)
- Monitor call and e-mail quality and Sales KPIs
- Have one to one monthly coaching
- Conduct performance appraisals (mid-year and year-end)
- Responsible for analyzing, filtering and determining the target audience with the highest propensity to place order and direct the appropriate actions to be executed by the Inside Sales Team
- Analyze daily and campaign reports for the various sales metrics and take the appropriate actions to address the performance gaps
- Supervise Welcome, Retention, Winback, lead generation and Social Media activities
- Partner with the Incentive team to create incentive programs and a compensation plan on a regular basis
- Monitor results in order to determine incentive/compensation payouts and send reports for approval
- Work with team leader to assign lists and forecast staffing requirements according to the business needs and prepare the staffing schedule.
- Prepare and analyze reports, monitor performance, identify gaps and take action.
- Produce a weekly Inside Sales presentation reporting the results and action plans
- Liaise with Sales Support, Marketing and Communications to prepare the Representatives’ Deals, Incentive Offer and activate with the Inside Sales Specialists
- Motivate and encourage the team to improve productivity, exceed objectives, earn more and recognize success regularly. Create a positive, fun and inviting team environment.
Experience and Required Competencies:
- University degree preferred, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Customer Service/outbound sales or Telemarketing environment.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience required (hiring, coaching, performance management)
- Demonstrated experience with Analysis of big data files yielding in actionable intelligence
- Fluently bilingual, oral and written, with the ability to write own correspondence
- Proficient in Advanced Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. MS Access and Tableau are an asset
- Great organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in handling escalated cases is required
- Possess advanced analytical skills, ability to identify gaps and work in ambiguous situations
- The Associate should be willing to work on a flexible schedule on all shifts and sometimes on weekends, according to the operational needs
For more information please contact [email protected]