Inside Sales Representative (Dorval, QC)
Do you have industrial sales service experience? Are you looking to work with one of the most reputable and leading industrial companies in the US and Canada? Our client has been a leader in their industry for over 80 years. They are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to engage in various sales activities that will result in lifting other businesses. This role will challenge you to meet sales targets, gain and qualify new prospects, and price estimates for service work. You will also be responsible for service reviews, as well as maintaining and following up on sales cases. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment that will help you further develop your career, come join our team of achievers!
- Responsible for service review content and process and for meeting assigned sales targets.
- Consult with each customer within two business days of service request completion.
- Activities assigned to this role include estimating, completion of operative quotes and customer follow up on quotations, especially for screen and select customers and unassigned customers.
- Reassign opportunities to other sales resources as appropriate.
- Develop competency and use processes and tools which are provided for this role.
- Engage in various sales activities with a keen focus on sales cases initiated by the Operative Quoting process and created during Inspections and Maintenance, Visit Reviews or other sales leads generated by field operatives
- Perform the Service Review with customers providing offers/consultation from repairs within the targeted time frame established. (within 24 — 48 hrs.)
- Prepare or assist in developing price estimates for service work using established worksheets, guidelines and input from the service department.
- Prepare and maintain sales cases in the CRM software ensuring they are in the appropriate stage of the sales funnel.
- Conduct frequent and regular follow up contact for all open sales cases.
- Assign any sales cases that require customer site visits to the designated sales resource.
- Maintain the sales funnel according to the established KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for Funnel Quality Reporting.
- Provide other reports to management as requested
- Qualify all new prospects for credit worthiness. Check D&B ratings and obtain credit application, if appropriate.
- Obtain tax-exempt certificate, if required
- Two (2) years’ experience in industrial service related sales preferred however equivalent education, experience and training will be considered.
- Must have demonstrated sales experience, a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, good written and verbal communication skills and good PC skills.
- Must be willing to work hands on with the service personnel occasionally. Must be persistent with a high tolerance for rejection.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree