Inside Sales Representative
Our client, a certified great place to work, is hiring for top tier bilingual sales representatives to make outbound calls to selling their products and services. The successful hires will be doing B2B outbound sales, have targets to hit and will be compensated for targets achieved. If you have a competitive nature, are sales driven and want to work in a motivating environment- this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Cold-calling of prospective clients through lead generation of various external sources
- Getting past the gate-keepers and in front of the decision-makers
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing client base for potential cross-sell and / or up-sell opportunities
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Meet established productivity goals: sales, call handling time, records accuracy
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Experience working with a CRM software.
- Strong proven negotiating and closing skills
- French only or Bilingual
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic