Our client, an international leader in consumer goods, is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their growing team! – Benefit from a competitive salary, opportunities for career development, bonuses + more interesting advantages!
- Correspond and help solidify sales deals with all Major Distributors and end user customers
- Sales efforts for all lines of business including Food service, processing of all local and international divisions
- Train distributor and sub-distributor representatives on the benefits of all product lines and affiliated products, promote and increase sales and market share
- Identify and sell to key accounts at the distribution and user client levels
- Occasional visiting end user customers, visits with distributor representative accompanied by the territory account manager
- Being the contact person client queries, major account, distributor and user
- Make recommendation of appropriate market prices, adjustments for products and distributors in a territory
- Identify and report on competitive activities and any changes in a territory
- Maintain up-to-date records on award proposals, submissions and price support to the competition and any deviations
- Maintain the confidentiality of prices, promotions, marketing program as well as any documentation or programs of customers or distributors
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly administration and reporting of all activities sales related including Leads, wins and losses, Budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Fluently bilingual in English and in French
- Minimum 5 years previous inside sales experience is required with good computer skills, especially in Excel and ERP systems
- Ideal candidate has strong knowledge of the distributors potentially having worked directly for them
- Experience in plastics or food industry is considered an asset
- A post-secondary degree
- The incumbent must be a skilled negotiator, able to write reports and business correspondence as well as effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the public
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence the decisions of distributors and end-users
- Self-motivated; able to prioritize tasks
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Quick thinking, goal-oriented individual who can prioritize activities and has the drive, energy and follow-through to achieve results in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Capable to work independently
- Candidate must be sufficiently skilled with MS Office
- Work from the head office locations or home-based office
- Driver’s License required
- Occasional travel required for sales meetings, trade shows, conventions, etc.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information please contact [email protected]