The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for interacting with customers in a professional, courteous and effective manner. This person will maintain a satisfactory level of sales to ensure that the Company remains a leader in the marketplace.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional, courteous and effective customer service for our western customers.
- Hours of work: M-F 8am-5pm
- Ensure prompt and courteous response to customer enquiries.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of sales in accordance with corporate goals and objectives.
- Provide price and product quotations as required.
- Conduct follow ups on quotes.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge as it pertains to CCI product lines.
- Keep fully apprised of competitive products
- Keep apprised of research and development in related fields
- Develop and maintain knowledge of marketplace.
- Identify and keep management apprised of business opportunities
- Represent the company in a professional manner to maintain an optimal quality of service.
- Develop and maintain a proficient level of computer knowledge.
-Microsoft Office -SAP – Microsoft Dynamics
- Create well-written reports and documentation as required.
- Maintain corporate standard of dress and deportment.
- Maintain office in clean and orderly manner.
- Communicate with and support other areas of the company.
- Attend meetings and/or training sessions as required.
- Attend and/or participate in trade seminars as required.
- Take ownership of and successfully resolve problems as required.
- Assist with emergent or unforeseen issues as required.