Our Client, a leading North American manufacturer of ‘overhead’ doors for residential new and renovation construction projects are looking for a talented Inside Sales & Customer Service Specialist to join their Team.
Here’s who we’re looking for!
- Mechanical, technical aptitude – attention to detail (dimensions & measurement conversions)
- A passionate, dedicated Inside sales enthusiast with a ‘ can do ‘ approach
What’s in it for you?
- Well-established, stable organization with excellent benefits and future career growth
- Working with ‘best-in-class’ garage door products & leading-edge architectural designs
- Awesome team, training and on-boarding!
- Competitive compensation and extended benefits (RRSP match)
This position requires a highly-organized and effective time manager with the ability to meet urgent deadlines as a key member of a 5-person Customer Service Department.
The successful Candidate has a proven track record of B2B inside sales and order desk activities in a distribution system working with industrial or construction materials related products.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Clear and professional communication skills to answer in-bound calls, resolve typical order issues, prepare quotes for custom orders, check inventory levels, verify delivery schedules.
- Liaise with Dealers, End-Users, Vendor/Suppliers and Internal stakeholders to ensure Customer satisfaction
- Provides inside sales support to outside Sales & Key Account Managers
- Co-ordinate transactions and liaison between sales showroom and US plant re: inventory control
- Familiar with LTL transportation and UPS/FedEx courier shipments
- Intermediate User-level MS Office skills, Proficiency using multiple software applications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in full-cycle order desk/customer service.
- Window, door, construction materials industry experience is preferred
- High sense of urgency and able to meet dead-lines at all operational levels
- Sound, well-thought out reasoning skills and common-sense
Please apply with your resume in WORD format to: [email protected]