Our Client, is a top-tier market leader in the design and manufacture of LED lighting systems serving the North American market.
Working with international ‘Luxury’ Retail brands, ‘big box’ multi-national chains and commercial/architectural Contractors they provide best-in-class, custom lighting solutions to strategically enhance commercial/retail and corporate environments.
We are exclusively recruiting for an Inside Sales and high-level administrative assistant supporting the President/CEO & Vice-President of this ’boutique’ organisation. This role is a key member of their cohesive team.
Specifically, the Ideal Candidate has these attributes:
- Self-starter, great reasoning skills, rises easily to changing priorities and challenges
- Articulate and clear communicator with polished verbal and written skills
- Accountable and self-motivated to meet project based deadlines
- Self-assured and authentic relationship-building talent to liaise with a diverse group of external ‘Stakeholders’ from senior professional to clerical level and everything in between!
- Comfortable with consultative very soft ‘up-selling’ to existing Clients contributing to company’s organic growth
- Meticulous and detail-oriented – truly enjoys technology – MS Office Suite, Quick Books, Proprietary S/W programs
- Available to start immediately
Responsibilities & Duties
- Key relationship-holder and front line contact with Customers familiar and experienced in full cycle inside sales from order inception, to order completion and shipment.
- Proficient in preparing quotations
- Liaison between the Production, Engineering and Credit department concerning all customer and potential sales related orders, follow-ups and inquiries.
- Clear communication skills – able to deliver accurate technical support to customers working with the Engineering Services Manager.
- Prioritise incoming and in-house sales orders working ‘hand-in-hand with the production department.
- A constant active role in the contribution to increasing sales of the company in soliciting sales orders, and specification information from OEM’s and distributors.
- Proficient with technical/mechanical aspects in relation to measurements, quantities, etc
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with renovation or ‘after-market’ product solutions
This position reports to: Vice-President
Salary Range: $ 45 to 50,000 annual – with performance/profit sharing bonus!
100% paid & generous benefits coverage
Please submit your resume in WORD format to: [email protected]
Start Date: January 28th, 2019
Recruitment Specialist : Mehak Saini 905-361-3987 Ext 118