Our Client, an established Supplier of electrical products has an exciting career opportunity for 2 Inside Sales and Customer Service Champions to join their Mississauga Team.
We’re looking for highly engaged, self-motivated individuals with proven inside-sales and order desk experience of 1 to 2 years’ within building products or renewable energy AND an unwavering passion for customer service excellence.
This is a great opportunity to sell top-quality, leading OEM brands in a ‘B2B’ environment within the construction and renovation space, growing your technical sales career.
What our Client offers:
- Competitive Salary $ 48,000 to $ 60,000
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Promotion from within company policy in a rapid-growth construction-related industry
- Supportive team environment with Friday team lunch events and seasonal events
- An extensive onboarding, training, job-shadowing and ongoing OEM training provided.
- Support inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information order status, delivery confirmation, tracking, back-orders, availability
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with Inventory Management Team to communicate delivery scheduling and expedite orders.
- Provides quotations, enters orders, and focused support to an Outside Sales Rep, with timely follow up to support their internal resource needs in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Attend OEM training on a regular basis and provide back-up support to 1 team member for vacation and seasonal fluctuations when required
- Provide technical product specifications on conduit, wiring and related accessory electrical components and services to clients or other staff members regarding the general uses, installation and product maintenance.
- 1-2 years inside sales and customer service experience of industrial building products or tools
- Mechanical aptitude and strong technical inclination, Technician Certification or Diploma in a related electro-mechanical field helpful BUT NOT MANDATORY
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ‘above & beyond’ customer service
- Team approach to achieving high performance – Self-management drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Independent ability to evaluate and prioritize situations, solve problems, and execute well-thought-out resolutions
For immediate interview consideration, please apply with your resume (WORD or PDF)
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27272
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1