A reputable manufacturing company is looking for industrial painters and a lead to join their organization. If you have 6 months to 1 year of experience working in the automotive or aerospace industry as a painter, this role could be for you. Interested, read on….
What our client offers:
• Benefits – medical and dental
• Health spending account
• RRSP matching program
• Paid Vacation
• Lot of growth opportunities
• Day shift Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm OR afternoons Monday to Thursday 2:00pm to 12:30am shift are available
What are some of the responsibilities of the Industrial Painter:
• Ensure the correct paint is selected as per job specification and mix and blend
• Working with spray guns and sanders
• Ensure parts are prepared for painting – clean, wash, sand, strip and use proper applications as per instructions
• Apply stencils and decals when needed
• Ensure all parts are met to quality standards
• Other duties as assigned
The required qualifications of the Industrial Painter:
• 6 months to 1 year of experience working within the aerospace and/or automotive industry as a painter is a must
• Ability to read blueprints, drawing and sketches is a must
• Hight attention to detail
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long.
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia- [email protected] or call at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34055
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1