Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Stratford area. Are you interested in working as and Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Stratford region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install production equipment
- Preventative maintenance duties to be completed as required
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics knowledge as well as Fabrication experience is required.
- Respond to machinery failures and breakdowns
- Operate machine shop tools (lathe, drill press)
- Perform maintenance welding as needed for machinery repairs
- PLC controls and systems knowledge is a definite asset.
- Perform other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time 3 shift rotation opportunity available
What are we looking for?
- 1 year of Industrial Millwright experience
- licensed Millwright (433A)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience maintaining and troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears/gear boxes, pumps, mechanical systems
- Understanding of PLC and motion control systems is an asset
- Good communication skills (ability to read, write and understand English).
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Millwright opportunities in Stratford than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 18986
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1