Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Kitchener area. Are you interested in working as and Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Kitchener region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Trouble shooting, repairing machines or equipment, dismantling as necessary to gain access to defective parts. Reassembles machinery making the necessary adjustments to ensure efficient or proper operation.
- Remove, install, make modification to machinery or equipment as required.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Operate and repair plant support machinery, boilers, water softener, compressors, filters, HVAC pumps etc.
- Trouble shoots and resolves basic electrical problems in a safe manner.
- Performs welding, soldering, brazing and use of shop machines.
- Preventative maintenance duties to be completed as required
- Respond to machinery failures and breakdowns
- Operate machine shop tools (lathe, drill press)
- Perform other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time opportunities available on afternoon or night shift
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with manufacturing maintenance including preventative maintenance duties, reactionary maintenance, machinery installs
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright, Certificate of Qualification 433A gained through Apprenticeship program.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience maintaining and troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears/gear boxes, pumps, mechanical systems
- Good communication skills (ability to read, write and understand English).
- Must be experienced in the troubleshooting, installation, repair, and maintenance of industrial machinery and equipment. Hydraulic steam press experience is ideal.
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Millwright opportunities in Kitchener than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 17924
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1