Fuze HR Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Millwright in the North York region. As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following …
- Perform Preventive Maintenance activities as assigned on all equipment and machines throughout the plant and facilities
- Repair breakdown of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure
- Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Fabricate parts and other equipment as per instructions or blueprint
- Install and commission new machinery
- Perform weld repairs on equipment
- 433A Millwright certification
- Three or more years experience as an Industrial Millwright
- Welding Certifications is an asset
- Experienced with welding is an asset
- Experience diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems and expediting repair
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested in the Industrial Millwright opportunity in the North York region? Reach out to FUZE HR SOLUTIONS today!!
Don’t miss out on this rewarding opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]