Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join a growing manufacturing company in the Toronto area. As the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic with this Toronto based company you will be offered the following perks and benefits…
What’s in it for you?
- Straight shift (NO rotating shifts)
- Competitive pay rate
- Join a successful organization
- Other benefits, perks, and compensation offered
What will you be doing as the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic?
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain metalworking and other manufacturing machinery
- Fabricate part and components to be used in machinery repairs or upgrades
- Electro-mechanical troubleshooting of equipment (hydraulic, pneumatic, basic electrical such as fuses, relays, sensors, etc.)
- Repair and monitor compressors and ensure compressor room is kept clean
- Complete routine paperwork and records related to maintenance duties completed
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Strong experience with hydraulic, pneumatic and compressor troubleshooting/maintenance/repair
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Capable of performing basic electrical troubleshooting/maintenance/repair of sensors, relays, etc
- Industrial Millwright license (433A) a strong asset
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic opportunity in the Toronto area reach out to Fuze HR Solutions! Here is how to connect with us…
Please email your resume to Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call directly at 905 361 3987 ext. 131
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29073
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1