Fuze HR is seeking a Red Seal Industrial Electrician for an exciting opportunity with our client in Kitchener, ON. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work & want to show off their electrical and automation installation/maintenance abilities in both a high-tech production environment and on-site with customers. This is a perfect opportunity for those who think outside the box, take the initiative to improve upon existing processes, and consistently deliver great top quality and service. Does that sound like you? Apply today!
What are the perks:
- Unique opportunity in the clean tech space – this is your chance to be an industry pioneer!
- Extremely competitive compensation, lots of unique benefits and perks!
- Lots of autonomy; this company is in growth mode and is looking for a technical all-star who can hit the ground running with minimal direction!
- The chance to grow with a company in a very unique industry!
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- Traveling to customer sites, installing and setting up equipment and systems safely and in adherence with the Electrical Code and company policies
- Maintaining electrical structures and systems
- Ordering electrical materials/managing inventory
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert, coaching and mentoring junior team members and providing an exemplary standard of service to customers (demonstrating/teaching proper use of equipment, explaining troubleshooting processes, etc.)
- Wiring, set up, and integration of panels, systems, and auxiliary equipment
- Collaborating with the engineering team and other trades to ensure successful project delivery and ongoing customer satisfaction
The required qualifications for the Electrician are:
- Red Seal Industrial Electrician trade qualification (442A)
- 5+ years of relevant maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting experience within a production environment, and at least 5 years of Canadian experience required
- Experience working both in a production environment and performing service on customer sites (wiring, panel setup, system integration, etc.)
- Installation & commissioning experience strongly preferred
- Strong electrical knowledge and technical skills, familiarity with Electrical Code
- Preference for candidates with above-average welding and fabricating abilities
- Knowledge of industrial automation, experience with Allen Bradey and Siemens PLCs, and similar
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a job description that may shift as the company grows
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites, may be domestic or international.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and provide a high standard of service
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a vehicle
- Canadian Passport
If you’re a talented industrial electrician looking for a fresh challenge with an exciting newcomer in the clean tech space, we want to hear from you! This is an awesome opportunity for individuals who take pride in their technical abilities and want to have a say in how a maintenance program runs, this company is in growth mode and is looking for a self-starter who wants to take their career to the next level! Apply today!
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34206
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1