Fuze HR Solutions is currently hiring for Industrial Electrician for one of our clients in Mississauga.
- In-charge of daily equipment break downs, Install/upgrade equipment and act on any building related challenges on daily basis
- Conduct daily routine checks on equipment to detect damages, or needs for repairs on equipment and report immediately
- Troubleshoot any electrical issues like motor, sensor, circuit, VFD and PLC with minimal supervision
- Comply with all company rules & policies regarding health safety, occupational safety, environmental safety, legal regulations, company requirements, etc.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a plant, warehouse, or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read manuals, find parts, and interpret blueprints
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, repairs, installation of equipment, and basic PLC skills
- Familiarity with wood industry automation and working in a dusty manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, lift, and move objects without physical limitations
- Excellent understanding of automation
- Trade license is must
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems is an asset (gear motors, sensors, drives)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a medium-paced team environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with a hands-on approach
- Availability to work weekends as needed
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive hourly wages + shift premium
- Schedule: Day/Afternoon Shift Rotation; 5 days for 2 weeks Mon-Sat (7:00am – 3:00pm) and 5 or 4 days for 2 weeks Mon-Fri (5:00pm – 1:00am or 3:00 am) on a monthly basis. .
If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for excellence and meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and contribute to our ongoing success as we strive to achieve our goals.
Apply to [email protected] For immediate consideration please contact Cheryl at 905 361-3987 ext 107
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32322
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1