Location: Mississauga, ON
Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring Electricians to join a successful and growing manufacturing company in the Mississauga area.
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Participate in the inspection, testing, adjustment and evaluation of new systems and ensure that they meet company and industry standards
- Performs preventive maintenance activities including troubleshooting and repairs of all production equipment and systems in a timely manner
- Complete all production equipment and systems in a timely manner
- Assemble equipment using machine shop methods including welding, fastening, riveting, etc.
- Operate all machine shop equipment for general modification and fabrication/build of equipment.
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management system to process work orders, PMs and updating equipment databases
- Support divisional and corporate objectives including health and safety, productivity, continuous improvement, innovation, quality, waste and 5S
- All other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
The required qualifications for the Electrician are:
- 5+ years of electrical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems, comfortable performing PM’s
- Dual ticket electrician’s license (442A) preferred, 309A and 433A a plus
- Previous experience or license to operate a scissor elevator and forklift
- Experience repairing extruders, printing presses or other automated packaging machines
- Understanding of occupational health and safety regulations, ability to work safely and efficiently
Does the Electrician position in Mississauga sound like an ideal one for you? Connect with Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss your potential fit for this rewarding opportunity. Here is how to reach us…
Apply to [email protected] for immediate consideration contact Cheryl Revibes at 905 361-3987 ext 107
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30700
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1