Fuze HR is now seeking a talented Red Seal Electrician for an exciting client in the timely plant-based food production industry. The Electrician will help to ensure all electrical aspects of plant equipment and systems are in safe, operational order at all times. This is a full time, permanent opportunity based in Burnaby, BC, within a state-of-the-art production facility. Apply today if you want to grow your career with an awesome employer!
What are the perks:
- $40.50/hr base
- Quarterly bonus determined by quality, safety, and production efficiency factors
- 100% employer paid benefits
- $500 health and wellness spending account
- RRSP with employer match – 2%
- $125/year boot allowance
- New plant featuring the latest technology – clean, sanitary GMP production environment!
- Fun, team-oriented envrionement boasting great corporate culture!
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career growth!
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- Performing Preventative Maintenance as per PM schedule on electrical components and systems, including PLCs, VFDs, and auxiliary
- Responding to breakdowns quickly and efficiently, providing diagnostic and maintenance/repair support to ensure minimal downtime
- Diagnosing malfunctioning components and systems using testing tools and equipment, repairing, reprogramming, or replacing as necessary.
- Inspecting electrical components, identifying defects, hazards, or need for repair or adjustment to ensure abidance with codes.
- Assembling, examining, testing, and maintaining electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, equipment, apparatus, fixtures, and other components
- Repairing or replacing electrical wiring and other electrical fixtures
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts to maximize production and ensure operational excellence
The required qualifications for the Electrician are:
- Red Seal trade qualification in Electrical
- 2+ years of maintenance experience within a GMP production environment
- Familiarity with Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allan Bradley, and Direct Logic Software
- Ability to diagnose and maintain industrial equipment, familiarity with food production and packaging machinery highly desirable
- High regard for safety, knowledge of HSE regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Are you a talented Electrician looking to grow with a great company that will invest in you long term? Do you want to work in a bright, shiny new facility with all the latest manufacturing technology?? Apply today, we can wait to introduce you to your next employer!
To apply please send your resume to Kirsten Green at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33446
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1