Are you passionate about electrical engineering? Would you like to work for a company that values Tradesmen/Tradeswomen like you? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! Be part of our clients’ high-speed manufacturing facility in Shelburne, Ontario and leverage your skills. We are currently searching for an Industrial Electrician 442A to join our clients’ team of professionals.
The advantages we offer you as an Industrial Electrician 442A:
- A starting salary of up to $35.00 per Hour (depending on experience)
- Relocation Assistance
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- On the Job Training
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Continuous Skills Development
- Leadership Opportunities
- Offer electrical support to maintenance and production teams
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance of electrical equipment, repair of electrical/mechanical systems and production equipment throughout facility
- Work within a team to provide support for the production line to troubleshoot and repair breakdowns efficiently
- Provide written reports of work required for repairs and upgrades including tracking all parts, work orders and labor through advanced CMMS
- Participate, collaborate and cooperate with other trades to speed up repair and maintenance
- Maintain all electrical wiring and switch gears sub-panels, facility HVAC, lighting, fans, and production equipment such as to ensure operator safety and machine integrity.
- Participate in mechanical repairs as required
- Build and install basic panels / equipment while meeting all code requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a 4th or 5th year Electrical Apprentice with related industrial experience
- Must have strong mechanical aptitudes including knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and conveyor equipment.
- Having panel wiring and PLC knowledge an asset
- Having experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics and wiring drawings.
- Able to install, assess, replace, and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, and conduit.
- Experience wiring motor controls and instrumentation circuits.
- Action oriented with a strong bias to resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code Standard
- Leadership and drive to improve team results.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Nicole at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]